Q: Why is my a/c not blowing out enough air to cool my car ?

My A/C Isn't blowing out fast enough and I hear the blower motor changing speed but my a/c still don't come out . What could be the problem I just replaced my blower motor as well .

If you hear the A/C blower running at the different speeds but the air coming out of the vents is really low then you most likely have a clogged cabin air filter or a clogged evaporator (if your car was not equipped with the cabin filter). I am finding mixed information as to if your vehicle even has a cabin filter or not.

You can check for this by removing the glove box on your car and checking the evaporator case behind it to see if there is a filter access panel with a filter in it. If not then the evaporator is most likely clogged with debris, hair, and leaves that restrict air flow and A/C performance.

If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you to diagnose the issue with your A/C and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Why is my a/c not blowing out enough air to cool my car ?