Q: Why is fluid leaking by my clutch?

I have fluid leaking from my clutch and Master cylinder

3. Why is fluid leaking by my clutch?

Q: no engine light or codes, no blue or white smoke from tailpipe but smells like burning rubber, esp. when idle. whats wrong?

You should have your exhaust checked to see if you have something like a plastic bag stuck to the exhaust burning and causing smell. If not then check the engine for oil leaks to see if valve cover or oil...

Q: My 4.3 vortex motor leaks like a faucet I think from the freeze plugs. Mechanic says there is water in the motor. What could I do

Hi there. If the engine is leaking coolant from the freeze plugs then they simply need to be replaced. As long as the engine did not overheat then there should not be any issues within the engine. If the mechanic...

Q: My car idles up and down after it warms up--rpms jumping up and down about every second between, about, 1600 and 1900.

This may indicate a faulty fuel pressure regulator or dirty fuel injectors causing a fluctuation in the fuel supplied to the motor and thereby causing the RPM's to fluctuate. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the...