Q: Why is fluid leaking by my clutch?

I have fluid leaking from my clutch and Master cylinder

3. Why is fluid leaking by my clutch?

Q: My car's air bag light is flashing with code 34

The airbag light code 34 means that there could be a poorly mated connector on the airbag sliding contact that may not push the shorting bars back into their fully retracted positions. There also could be a short across the...

Q: I put a penny in place of a fuse, tried to start my car and now it wont start and makes a grinding sound when i try to start it

Hi there. Putting a penny in place of a fuse, not recommended, replace with the correct fuse. The fuse is there, to protect the circuit. If the fuse blows, there is a short to ground. The grinding sound, when you...

Q: Car initially fine after cleaning injectors.

The rotary engines have twin rotors that have what is called apex seals the give these engines the compression to run. These seals are a known failure that can cause no start, low power and fouling of the plugs. You...