Q: Why is fluid leaking by my clutch?

I have fluid leaking from my clutch and Master cylinder

3. Why is fluid leaking by my clutch?

Q: I hear a squeak (more like a constant chirp) is when the steering wheel is cranked all the way in either direction 2005 Hyundai Elantra

Hello. This is common because when the wheel is turned all of the way in one direction it puts the most pressure on the power steering pump. If the belt is good and tight then the pump is not bypassing...

Q: Windshield Wipers and Lights not working.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The wiper's motor circuit may have a short somewhere that is blowing the fuse. Weather can not only cause corrosion but can stress out the wiper motors and cause them damage as well. Both...

Q: Flat spots and stuter at low speed and smelling petrol

Hi there. White smoke is sometimes an indication of coolant finding it's way into the oil inside the motor. This can be caused by a blown head gasket or shortly after experiencing an overheating issue. It can also be caused...