Q: Why is clucth pedal going all the way to floor after getting new clutch master cylinder?

A few days a go I took my truck in because it was having trouble shifting while sitting still. The dealership said it was the clutch master cylinder and changed that, then said I need a new clutch. I am going to take it to a less expensive place to have that done. But in the mean time the clutch pedal is now super loose and it goes all the way to the floor, it was not doing this before the "fixed" it. Everything I read makes it sound like this is a symptom of a bad clutch master cylinder. Need advice please.

3. Why is clucth pedal going all the way to floor after getting new clutch master cylinder?