Q: Why dose my 2000 intriped batt light n car dies out

My car battery light comes on and car dies out lose power

3. Why dose my 2000 intriped batt light n car dies out

Q: Why do I need to charge my car's battery ever week or two but I cannot find an obvious problem withe the electronic system.

If you are starting the car and only operating it for a very short period, such short duration operation does not give the car's charging system sufficient time to re-charge the battery. Consequently, repeated short trips, especially in cold weather...

Q: Q: Clicking sound trying to start car

Hello. The most common part of this problem is the starter not working properly. What happens is the starter solenoid is not engaging the starter when the key is turned, which would cause a clicking noise. The worst case scenario...

Q: Cars overheating but engine is cold and the heater blows cold air

Hello...the simplest option is to just request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will identify the root cause(s) of the troubles you are writing in about and get the repair estimated for you. Repairs can be commenced...