Q: Why dose my 2000 intriped batt light n car dies out

My car battery light comes on and car dies out lose power

3. Why dose my 2000 intriped batt light n car dies out

Q: New alternator and battery. Volt gauge is reading less than 12 volts.

Hello there, a few common failures can prevent your 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit from charging even after the battery and alternator have been replaced. The most common would be the battery cable, a faulty voltage regulator, a bad alternator fuse, or...

Q: Electricity gauge reading low voltage. Just charged my battery and replaced alternator in April. Connections look good.

Hello - the first thing to check is the electrical system voltage with the engine running at a fast idle - which should be 13 volts or above. Check this with a known good voltage meter - auto gauges are...

Q: Plugged heater core

Hey there. The heater core may burst if you use too much pressure to try and purge the core of blockage. The core gets blocked from using the wrong fluid in the vehicle. The coolant will get all brown and...