Q: Why dose my 2000 intriped batt light n car dies out

My car battery light comes on and car dies out lose power

3. Why dose my 2000 intriped batt light n car dies out

Q: Is There a video showing how to do this

Hello, we do not have repair videos available at this time. We do offer the service to come out and replace the alternator for you, and you can find out more about that here. Otherwise, look to the internet and...

Q: My 2011 chevy Cruze keeps saying check battery charging system and the battery and alternator are both completely fine. Any ideas?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are not able to find any faults with the battery or the alternator, you are going to want to focus on their wires and connections. Make sure all of the wires are...

Q: My 2000 Chevy Prizm is idleing hard and will not exlerate

You should have the computer scanned for misfire codes to see if it identifies the cylinder that is misfiring and you may then need a spark plug and coil replacement or plug wires replaced. If only does this when cold...