Q: Why Don’t Engine Hoses Melt with the Heat?

Why don’t engine hoses melt with the heat?

3. Why Don’t Engine Hoses Melt with the Heat?

Q: Leaking top radiator hose? Leaking top radiator hose how to replace a leaking top radiator

If you have not done a job like this before you might want to consider watching a professional from YourMechanic do it for you, especially as the labor time is less than 1.5 hours so it's pretty economical. The first...

Q: My mechanic says I need a throttle body with a vacuum hose for my 04 mercury mountaineer. I've found throttle bodies but none of them mention a vacuum hose.

Hi there. The best thing would be to check the throttle body that is currently on the engine. If the throttle body has vacuum hoses to it, then you would need to get a throttle body with a vacuum hose....

Q: Antifreeze leaking

I would recommend having a knowledgeable technician perform a pressure check on the cooling system. Sometimes a visual inspection alone can be inconclusive, so a pressure check will determine the exact location of the leak so that an appropriate repair...