Q: Why doesn't my rear window defogger work after i had my bumper fixed on my 2014 Toyota Camry

Just left the shop with my car. I took my car to a body shop for a new front bumper and now my rear window defrost doesnt work

Hello. The fact that you just had the bumper repaired should not have anything to do with the bumper being repaired, though anything is possible. During the repairs it is possible that the shop caused a fuse to blow or caused other issues with the vehicle. You should take it back to that shop if this occurred right after they worked on it.

3. Why doesn't my rear window defogger work after i had my bumper fixed on my 2014 Toyota Camry