Q: Why does the side of my radiator back flow container say 4 cycle gas...

The side of my back flow container says 4 cycle gas

3. Why does the side of my radiator back flow container say 4 cycle gas...

Q: Loud bang and engine shuts off

Hello. If the dealership replaced the head, belt, and associated components, the vehicle should be safe to drive. Water pump failures are actually a common occurrence on that vehicle, due to the original water pump pulleys being manufactured out of...

Q: My car runs fine I maintain certain speed but after a while when I accelerate it hesitates a little like the gas is low or somethi

A scan tool needs to be applied to view actual (real time) engine operating parameters. "Something" will appear out of range during such a test and then a more detailed probe will pinpoint the fault. Typically, loss of power on...

Q: Q: Car will not start

Hello. If the engine is not cranking then it may be a battery or a starter. I would usually do a load test on the battery to make sure it is fine. If the battery is fine then I move...