Q: Why does the oil still leaks if I already change the oil pan gasket and it still leaks

Why does it still leaks and I already chains the oil pan gasket and it still leaks

Hi There, Changing the oil pan gasket can be a tedious and sometimes tricky job. If the gasket is not perfectly lined up around every angle of the pan prior to tightening the pan bolts, this can cause the gasket to become twisted or bunched up causing it to leak once filled with oil. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect and replace your oil pan gasket.

3. Why does the oil still leaks if I already change the oil pan gasket and it still leaks