Q: Why does my truck run like crap til it is warmed up

My truck started to run rough when first started,once it warmed up it runs fine.Any help would be appreciated

3. Why does my truck run like crap til it is warmed up

Q: My car rpm is going up and down and my speed meter is too. i have an Chevrolet 2012 cruze. what could it be?

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This sensor relays vital information...

Q: Fuel pump noise

A loud fuel pump often indicates either excessive cavitation, or mechanical failure is eminent. Either of these issues will lead to fuel starvation and drivability issues. My recommendation is to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, replace the...

Q: My heat/ AC blower motor does not work, the blower is good, the resistor has been replaced, and the relay is good. What am I missing?

Hello. There is a service bulletin out relating to the blower motor of 2003 Suburbans: 11046. It pertains to the blower motor electrical issues Chevy experienced during that time. The electrical terminals were essentially melting. It is a fire hazard....