Q: Why does my truck run like crap til it is warmed up

My truck started to run rough when first started,once it warmed up it runs fine.Any help would be appreciated

3. Why does my truck run like crap til it is warmed up

Q: No power new alternator. 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle. If you got a spark from the wire on the back of the alternator, then you shorted something out. You need to follow the wire from the alternator to where...

Q: Can I drive my car with a dead/low key fob?

You may be able to functionally unlock doors and turn the key in the ignition, however the dead battery may cause other issues that are more of an annoyance such as randomly setting off the car alarm, but it should...

Q: It was running fine. I killed it a stop it set for about an hour, then it wouldn't start. It does start but sputtering, but won't stay running.

Hi there. Sounds like the fuel pump is not failing and causing the engine to starve for fuel and causing the engine to sputter after sitting for a little time. Check the fuel pump relay and see if its getting...