Q: Why does my truck run like crap til it is warmed up

My truck started to run rough when first started,once it warmed up it runs fine.Any help would be appreciated

3. Why does my truck run like crap til it is warmed up

Q: Auto stop not working and changed to engine idle on a Tahoe hybrid. Any thoughts on what could be causing the change?

Hi there. This is normal condition for your vehicle to perform an idle change from auto stop. The main transmission battery is low on a charge and is causing the engine to continue to drive under an idle condition to...

Q: Brake abs and traction control light on lost brakes today

Hello, thank you for writing in. The traction control system and the ABS work hand in hand to help keep you on the road in slick conditions. They are both monitored heavily by the computer which makes diagnostics a lot...

Q: Q: Car shakes and turns off

Hello. There are many factors that can cause a car to stall upon start up. You could be experiencing a fuel supply problem or a fault with a sensor in the engine management system. The first step with any drivability...