Q: Why does my don't want to move sometimes

I have to push my accelerator harder or it will jerk back and the rpm go up and down

A: Hey there. This may be hard to answer witho...

Hey there. This may be hard to answer without additional information since the problem sounds like it could be the engine, transmission, or the brakes causing the vehicle to not move. If the engine is hesitating badly, then you may have a problem with low fuel pressure. It's also possible that one of the sensors or ignition components are causing an issue.

If the transmission is not moving the vehicle unless the engine is revved up, then the transmission may need to be fixed. If the brakes are binding and holding the vehicle from moving, then the brakes would need to be diagnosed for a seized caliper or master cylinder problem. My recommendation would be to have a mechanic come and diagnose your acceleration problem for you. They canisolate the problem for you by road testing and assessing the vehicle.