Q: Why does my clutch pedal sink to the floor and dosent come back up?

i just got finished changing my clutch when i went to push my clutch pedal and it sunk to the floor so i pumped it various of times. then i put clutch fluid in and i bleed the fluid to let the air out of the system. when i press my clutch my clutch slave cylinder does not move it does not compress! i noticed when i was putting my transmission in my clutch fork and throw out bearing kept falling off is it possible that could be the problem even though i got my transmission on without any problems!

3. Why does my clutch pedal sink to the floor and dosent come back up?