Q: Why does my car theft system keep getting triggered ?

I keep having to reset my car theft system

3. Why does my car theft system keep getting triggered ?

Q: How can I tell if my radiator uses a bevel washer or a nut?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When it comes to replacing the radiator in your vehicle, it is best to replace the radiator with the OEM type. If there are two types of radiators that go into your vehicle, you...

Q: How do I buckle the lap-shoulder seatbelt?

Seatbelts are one of the most important safety features on your vehicle. It’s important, and legally required, that you always wear your seat belt when in the car. Here’s how to put on your lap-shoulder belt. 1. Adjust the seat...

Q: Overheating when car is stopped

I am almost certain that the cause of your issue is that your radiator fan is no longer working. I would recommend starting your vehicle and letting it get to operating temperature. After it reaches this point, open your...