Q: Why does my car theft system keep getting triggered ?

I keep having to reset my car theft system

3. Why does my car theft system keep getting triggered ?

Q: When I start my car, it turns over fast, but has issues. I often have to give it a little gas to get it to run normally.

Hi there. There is a possible pin hole leak on the fuel system that is drawing in air into the fuel system. This will make the engine stumble as it is trying to start, but when the fuel is moving...

Q: The pipe that goes from my catalytic converter and connects to my mufflers is rusted off. What is that pipe called ?

Hello, the pipe between the catalytic convertor and muffler is called an intermediate pipe. You may need to replace the mufflers if that connection is also rusted. If you'd like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location...

Q: Why is TPMS reading 0 psi after tire replacement and all sensors are functional

It's unclear if the sensor on the wheel where the tire ran flat was replaced as well. Running the tire flat could have damaged that sensor; and, a damaged sensor is indeed the most likely cause of the symptom that...