Q: Why does my car theft system keep getting triggered ?

I keep having to reset my car theft system

3. Why does my car theft system keep getting triggered ?

Q: How can I tell if my radiator uses a bevel washer or a nut?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When it comes to replacing the radiator in your vehicle, it is best to replace the radiator with the OEM type. If there are two types of radiators that go into your vehicle, you...

Q: Grinding noise while turning left and right

Hello, thank you for writing in. Grinding noises like this can be incredibly hard to diagnose. The power steering pump may be to blame. Even if it is not hard to steer, it can make similar noises. Keep that in...

Q: 2003 Chevy Maliby shakes when it's put in drive

Realize that, at that age, those things can get worn. First check for vacuum leaks. If you don't find any vacuum leaks, then try and have the fuel injection system cleaned. A lot of times, the cleaning would help. If...