Q: Why does my car not have a spark from my ignition coil?

My car has a crank but no start issue. Everything seems to be in working condition, but when I go to start my car, the coil does not produce a spark. I've tested the coil, it is fine, but yet no spark? I am confused.

The most common cause of no start with no spark on this engine is the crankshaft sensor in the bell housing on the top drivers side. The sensor tells the computer when the engine is turning. and will trigger the computer to get the coil to spark. You can verify the sensor is not working by using a scanner and view data as you crank it. This will verify it needs replaced.