Q: Why does my brake warning light go on (for long period of time) and off (also for long period of time) while driving?

Why does my brake warning light go on for long period of time (from starting the car and continuing while driving) and then go off and stay off for long stretch of time while driving. Brakes are working fine. No noticeable leaks. Parking brake not on. Could this warning light be misleading me? Worried if I'll lose brake function all at once while driving. Appreciate your advice.

3. Why does my brake warning light go on (for long period of time) and off (also for long period of time) while driving?