Q: Why does it turn off?

My trailblazer ss 2006 turns off while driving it usually happens every 30 min then I have to wait an other 30 min for it can start back on, please help!!

A: You may have a fuel pump that is going bed ...

You may have a fuel pump that is going bed and seizing up when it gets hot. You may need to have the fuel pump and connector to pump replaced and also a filter replaced. You will need to verify this by checking after the vehicle stalls to see if you lost fuel pressure or no longer hear your fuel pump turn on when it does not start. I suggest getting your car looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose your car's stalling issue to pinpoint what exactly is going on and what needs to be done to fix it.