Q: Why does 1996 vanden plas sqeal when i first turn it on

Why does car squeal when i first turn it on ?

3. Why does 1996 vanden plas sqeal when i first turn it on

Q: Code P0222

If you replace the TPS sensor on the throttle body, you do not require reprogramming. I would still disconnect the battery for at least thirty minutes to reset the computer. What concerns me are the other two codes. Unless the...

Q: Right hand turn signal

Hello there. Thanks for writing in about your 98 Jaguar Varden Plas. This type of fault is called a parasitic drain. When the turn signals will not operate properly and the vehicle has a drain, there may be a larger...

Q: How long will it take my air mass flow sensor to wk right i have a 96 buick lesabre

Hi Dorian. Thanks for contacting us today. The mass air flow sensor itself is an on or off type of component, meaning it either works or it won't. It doesn't take time for the sensor to 'break in'. The issue...