Q: Why do I have to pump the gas to get my jeep started?

Why do i have to pump the gas to get my jeep started? Have already replaced tps sensor cleaned IAC valve and checked map sensor.

This may be related to many things. Your vehicle may need a timing adjustment, or you could potentially have low fuel pressure. At this point, your Check Engine Light should be illuminated on your dash. When this comes on, there will likely be fault codes registered in the vehicle’s computer. I would recommend having an expert technician, such as one from YourMechanic, use a scanning tool to download these codes to properly diagnose your starting issue.