Q: Why do I have to pop clutch to start Bronco

someone replaced starter a month ago and now i turn key and i hear a loud noise so i have been popping clutch to start it

Hello. Although you just had it replaced, is sounds like you have a faulty starter. The loud noise you hear is probably the solenoid not extending the starter gear fully to make proper contact with the flywheel. The other possibility is that there are supposed to be shims between the starter and the engine, and they were left out when the starter was replaced. If you need to have this diagnosed, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the noise to pinpoint what is causing the sound.