Q: Why do I have to pop clutch to start Bronco

someone replaced starter a month ago and now i turn key and i hear a loud noise so i have been popping clutch to start it

3. Why do I have to pop clutch to start Bronco

Q: Possible wheel bearing problem

Hub bearing failures are common. The description you gave is very typical of one. Bad hub bearings can sometimes vary in noise intensity when you turn left or right. This happens because more pressure is put on the bearings during...

Q: Rattling noise rpm jump

Hello there. It sounds like there may be a few things going on. The noise could be a number of things, such as the belt idler, engine misfire, injectors, engine mechanical damage, or the turbo. A rattling noise is not...

Q: No power to cab or to fuse block

If you lost all power while driving and now have no power to anything then you need to check the main battery cables and alternator for voltage drop on the cables using a volt meter. This will tell you where...