Q: Why did my heater stop working? 2007 Hyundai Accent

The resistor connector over heated and now its stuck into the blower motor. Ever since then the heater stopped working.
content://media/external/file/25082

Hi - the blower motor resistor pack regulates blower motor speed (except Max) for the heater. It also creates a fair amount of heat itself. Although your blower may still work in the "Max" position, the blower resistor pack should be replaced to repair your "no heat" condition on other fan speeds. I would recommend a blower motor resistor replacement by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.