Q: Why did my heater stop working? 2007 Hyundai Accent

The resistor connector over heated and now its stuck into the blower motor. Ever since then the heater stopped working.
content://media/external/file/25082

3. Why did my heater stop working? 2007 Hyundai Accent

Q: Radiator under pressure in cold engine and coolant disappearing.

You may have a clogged or pinched radiator which would cause the coolant to have a high pressure without relief. This would also make your car to overheat and cause the coolant to not circulate properly. I'd suggest having...

Q: Trying to stop outside air from coming into my car

The Max A/C setting should close the fresh air vents off, preventing fresh air from entering the climate control system, but there is natural ventilation built in every vehicle so it is impossible to completely seal the vehicle from outside...

Q: i changed the TPS and now my car wont shift out of park without the key release, and is shifting violently in gear

Check to see if your brake lights are coming on when you press your brakes. If they do not work then check the brake light fuse and brake switch to see if they are okay. The brake lights need to...