Q: Why cant i find blinker fluid at any of the auto parts stores i have drove to several stores and they all seem to be out,

Why cant i find blinker fluid at any of the auto parts stores i have drove to several stores and they all seem to be out,

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi John. Thanks for the question. Mercedes-Benz blinker fluid is usually located next to the flux capacitor or in the muffler bearing isle at most auto parts stores.

3. Why cant i find blinker fluid at any of the auto parts stores i have drove to several stores and they all seem to be out,