Q: Why are there only two blocks in my 2" leveling kit?

When I ordered a leveling kit (2") for my jeep to accommodate slightly larger tires, why did it only come with two blocks? Shouldn't there be four 'above spring blocks' to lift the jeep evenly?

gw

A: Hello. If your kit only came with 2 blocks,...

Hello. If your kit only came with 2 blocks, then it may be possible that only the rear uses blocks. In most cases, blocks are only used for leaf springs, which most vehicles only use for the rear. Some kits will come with extension brackets for the fronts and leveling blocks for the rear. I would check to see if your vehicle uses one of these kits. If that is not the case, then it may be possible that the kit is missing pieces.

If you notice any unusual noises coming from your wheels, then I recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform an inspection.