Q: Air filter

I had put on a knn aftermarket short ram intake it has worked fine , but now recently I don't hear that low growl when I'm accelerating that aftermarket intakes usually do , u think it might be cause the filter is dirty? It just sounds like I have the stock intake in now

You may need to pull the air cleaner out and run it through the K&N cleaner and inspect it to make sure it is free from debris and not otherwise clogged. In the event it is clogged, you may notice a slight difference in sound due to the blockage of the intake. If you need further help with this, please reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.