Q: Whole thing shakes on the highway at high speeds, how does that happen?

My 2014 GMC Sierra has just about 12,000 miles on it and whenever I am at highways speeds now, it just vibrates the whole time. This is really worrying in such a new car! When I am towing anything the shaking is even worse and that is a big part of the reason I bought this truck! What is the issue here, or is this just a lemon? I don’t want to put myself or my family in danger but I am not about to spend thousands repairing an expensive new truck!

3. Whole thing shakes on the highway at high speeds, how does that happen?