Q: White smoke from under the hood. Vavle cover gasket replacement?

Had a car wreck a week ago. Car had problems starting up then dying out instanly. Finally started, took it to a mechanic. Once I parked, I noticed white smoke coming from under the hood. The inspected and said they couldn't see exactly where the smoke was coming from. They said they saw a little leak somewhere. They said I needed a vavlve cover gasket replacement (both), camshaft position sensor replacement, and to clean the throttle. I only got the throttle cleaned. The car seems to start fine and all, but the car still smokes a lot. Could the other two things they said be the problem or something else?

3. White smoke from under the hood. Vavle cover gasket replacement?