Q: White smoke from exhaust

I have recently had my intake manifold gasket replaced in my truck it had failed and was allowing coolant to sit in the #5 coil and spark plug. I have had tje truck fixed from that now after about a week i noticed that the truck on start up pushes out some white smoke for about 5 min or so. Could this be a blown head gasket? The oil is not milky

Hi there. Typically white smoke coming from the exhaust is due to coolant being inside the combustion chamber. In most cases, this is caused by a blown head gasket. However, if the white smoke is progressively reducing, it could simply be residue inside the combustion chamber from the previous repair.

3. White smoke from exhaust