Q: White smoke every morning and stoped after a while

I serviced my Mazda Primacy 2003 model and I took it to car wash and I drove it home without no issue but second day morning I started the engine and the white smoke came out of the car and stopped after a while and it has been doing that every morning since almost four days now. Please what is really happening and what is the possible solution? Thanks

Hello, thank you for writing in. The white smoke coming from the engine is moisture the is being burned by the engine. This may be coming from the engine itself, or the exhaust system as it heats up as well. With that being said, the moisture may be condensation from cold weather, or it may be coolant entering the engine from the cooling system. Typically a mild white steam for moment when cold is thought of as normal operation. If this happened suddenly, there is a lot of smoke, or it happens for a prolonged period of time, then you have more reason to worry. At that point you want to look into your head gasket and or the heater core. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. White smoke every morning and stoped after a while