Q: Whining noise on a 2004 Altima

I've got an 'O4 Altima. The car makes a whining noise whenever I turn it on and also while driving it pulls slightly into different direction. Power steering fluid has bubbles. It sounds as the power steering is bad. What should I check before I replace it?

A: On those, it is usually just the power stee...

On those, it is usually just the power steering pump going bad. When they go bad, they suck air and get bubbles in it. I would just say change the power steering fluid. If you find that it's full and isn't leaking anywhere, it means the pump is going bad. This is just typical on those.