Q: While shifting, truck stalled; pulse in brake pedal

I was shifting between drive and reverse while doing some farm work and my truck stalled. Now, when I turn the key to restart the truck, there's a slight pulse I can feel in the brake pedal - this happens the first time I turn the ignition - but nothing else happens. What is causing this?

Hello. It is possible that a brake booster is faulty. It is also possible that there is a leak in the brake booster hose, the intake, or one or more vacuum hoses in the engine. It is a good idea to have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, scan the computer for diagnostic trouble codes, and inspect the brake booster and vacuum lines in order to pinpoint the problem.

3. While shifting, truck stalled; pulse in brake pedal