Q: While in Drive trans will not shift out of 2 nd gear

Reverse works drive works in 1st and 2nd but will not shift into 3rd

3. While in Drive trans will not shift out of 2 nd gear

Q: What does the Forward Collision Alert Off message mean?

The Forward Collision Alert Off message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when the Forward Collision Alert (FCA) system is temporarily not working. When the FCA system is resolved, the alert will go...

Q: Knocking noise from lower end of the motor. I was told it could be the flywheel

Hi there: Damage to the flywheel on a 2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer is highly unlikely unless you're experiencing serious transmission, acceleration or shifting issues. In most cases, a knocking sound will be caused by internal engine components that are experiencing lack...

Q: I step on the gas it feels like it is forced to accelerate and the rpm's shoot up. The obd 2 scanner reads po700.

The code P0700 is for the transmission having a problem. I would recommend checking to make sure the fluid is full and not pouring in any additives until the problem is diagnosed. If the fluid is full and it does...