Q: While driving the wipers went off and radio went screwy and then car died bow won't start no power at all what do I do

I don't know why 2014 Chrysler 300 shut off while driving it and now it will not turn on or start there is no lights no nothing disconnected the battery like the dealership said for half hour that didn't work I don't know why it won't work or turn on shat do I do what is wrong with my car

3. While driving the wipers went off and radio went screwy and then car died bow won't start no power at all what do I do