Q: While driving the wipers went off and radio went screwy and then car died bow won't start no power at all what do I do

I don't know why 2014 Chrysler 300 shut off while driving it and now it will not turn on or start there is no lights no nothing disconnected the battery like the dealership said for half hour that didn't work I don't know why it won't work or turn on shat do I do what is wrong with my car

Hello. Thank you for writing in. At first your symptoms sound like the vehicle, and engine both suffered a loss of electrical power. This is typically a result of the alternator failing. Your specific year for your make and model did in fact have recalls for alternator issues. These unspecified issues cause alternator failure and will cause the car to stall. As this is a safety concern related to crashes, you may want to research your vehicle’s identification number (VIN), and make sure your vehicle wasn’t one known to be affected. Either way, the alternator will need to be replaced. However if there is a significant issue with the circuitry that will cause a new alternator to fail, this issue will need to be diagnosed and repaired first.

• While driving the wipers went off and radio went screwy and then car died bow won't start no power at all what do I do