Q: while driving the car shut off and havent been able to start it since the engine turns over but does not fire up

i was driving down the road car was runing fine then suddenly shut off and have not been able to start it since engine turns over but doesnt fire up??????????

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information to diagnose your vehicle. It could be fuel related, ignition related, a computer failure, etc. A diagnostic scan may reveal the system that needs further testing. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, inspect the vehicle to determine the cause of your starting concern.

3. while driving the car shut off and havent been able to start it since the engine turns over but does not fire up