Q: while driving the car shut off and havent been able to start it since the engine turns over but does not fire up

i was driving down the road car was runing fine then suddenly shut off and have not been able to start it since engine turns over but doesnt fire up??????????

A: Unfortunately, we do not have enough inform...

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information to diagnose your vehicle. It could be fuel related, ignition related, a computer failure, etc. A diagnostic scan may reveal the system that needs further testing. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, inspect the vehicle to determine the cause of your starting concern.