Q: Reduced speed and hesitation

while driving speed reduces to 30 miles

3. Reduced speed and hesitation

Q: Code p0101

The P0101 trouble code may keep returning if the engine computer does not see the MAF sensor input within a specified range when it is testing the MAF input. The input can be wrong if the engine has another problem...

Q: While driving at night, headlights occasionally turn off, so using high beams which do work

It sounds like there is a problem with the headlamp circuit. At first, I was going to say that the headlights have a poor ground connection, but then, looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I noticed the high...

Q: Tie rod loose

If one tie rod is loose, then more than one may be loose in the front end. The CV joint boot is most likely torn, causing the grease to leak. The loss of grease will cause the joint to go...