Q: While driving my speedometer reads 80 mph when I kno I'm actually driving 45 mph

Wht could be wrong if my speedometer reads 80 mph when I could actually be driving no more than 45 mph

Chevrolet has had many issues in the past with this problem and the cluster may have to be tested and repaired or replaced. The dealer will have the specialized equipment to test the cluster for you and may have a fix that is unpublished as of this writing and may be covered by your warranty since you are under the 3 years and the mileage you have may not be correct since the cluster is reading twice the normal speed then the odometer may be moving twice as fast. We suggest you see you dealer for the repairs. If you find out that the issue is not under warranty, then I recommend having a professional independent technician, such as one from YourMechanic, perform the diagnosis and repairs, as they will likely be able to perform the same repair for less money.

3. While driving my speedometer reads 80 mph when I kno I'm actually driving 45 mph