Q: While driving and the gear on drive , it goes like nutral even when I step on gas 2010 Hyundai

Car goes neutral even if it's on drive

Hello - your transmission may just be low on fluid - check the fluid level first. If fluid level is correct, the problem may be with the forward clutch mechanism, low fluid pressure internal to the transmission, or a stuck solenoid for the forward gears. I would recommend a transmission inspection](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/gears-slipping-when-accelerating-inspection) by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. While driving and the gear on drive , it goes like nutral even when I step on gas 2010 Hyundai