Q: Which type of booster seat should I use?

Which type of booster seat should I use?

3. Which type of booster seat should I use?

Q: Q: How do I install a booster seat?

If your child is too large for a forward-facing car seat but not yet large enough to use the seat belt correctly, you’ll need a booster seat. Actually, your child will spend more time in a booster seat than in...

Q: What does the rear park aid feature do in the message center?

If your car is equipped with the rear park aid system, you can access some of the functionality for that through the message center. The rear park aid system is optional equipment, and is designed to provide assistance when backing...

Q: What do the steering wheel radio controls do?

A quick look at the steering wheel in your car will show you there are quite a few different buttons available. They all provide you with a convenient way to interact with different systems in your car without having to...