Q: Which type of booster seat should I use?

Which type of booster seat should I use?

3. Which type of booster seat should I use?

Q: Q: Where and how should children be seated?

While adults can sit in any position in your car, that’s not true for children. Children must be properly seated at all times, but the type of seating will vary depending on your child’s age, weight and more. Here’s a...

Q: Does my 2012 Ford Escape have a heater control valve?

Hi there, thank you for asking about your 2012 Ford Escape. To answer your question, no, your vehicle does not have a heater control valve. Hot coolant will continually move through the heater core as long as the engine is...

Q: What does the speedometer display?

There are quite a few important gauges located on the dash of your car. The speedometer is one of the most important when driving. It measures how fast your car is traveling and displays that information via a needle and...