Q: Which starter should be installed - 1997 Lexus LX450

I have a LX 450 and I am performing some of my own car repairs. I need to install a new starter, but I am not sure which one that I need to order for my make/model/year. I want to make sure I order the right one (ordering online). Any advice?

I would call the parts supplier you are considering ordering from to be sure you get the right part. Most have excellent parts professionals who can ask the right questions (vehicle ’build" date, which engine, etc.) and can guide you to ordering the right part.