Q: Which brand Fog light for Car?

I want to look for a white fog lights. Quality is most concerned about the issue. I can not stand a period of time will flicker phenomenon.

3. Which brand Fog light for Car?

Q: How do I use lane change assist?

Lane change assist makes it easy for you to signal a lane change. Instead of pushing the multifunction lever all the way down, and having to return it to its base position when you’re done changing lanes, the lane change...

Q: i have just installed a led light kit

Without knowing which kit was used and how it was installed I will answer this the best I can. With any electrical parts, the most common failures are due to heat and corrosion. Any wiring should be sealed as close...

Q: Can I Legally Use Colored Headlights?

The simple answer is: no, headlights must be white. Vehicle lighting is regulated by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is responsible for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and FMVSS 108 deals with...