Q: Which brand Fog light for Car?

I want to look for a white fog lights. Quality is most concerned about the issue. I can not stand a period of time will flicker phenomenon.

3. Which brand Fog light for Car?

Q: Q: Headlight Issue

Hello. The daytime running lights are not supposed to function at the same time as the headlights. The daytime running lights are only supposed to come on during the day, to provide additional visibility for daytime driving, independently of the...

Q: How Long Are Headlights Bulbs Supposed to Last

The lifespan of a headlight bulb in a vehicle is not possible to predict with much accuracy. There are just too many variables affecting how long your bulbs will last. These factors include: Wattage rating of the lights....

Q: Electronics not working

Looking at the wiring diagrams, I see no relationship from a circuit standpoint meaning that power supply at the fuse to the circuit ground among these various electrical systems is not working. This means that the problem will most likely...