Q: Which Acura model is suitable for regular gas

Looking for a used Acura. Don't know which 2006 to 2008 model is capable with using regular gas.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I am not sure if there are any Acura models within 2006 to 2008 that have regular gas compatibility. This is due to the fact that the Acura models have high compression engines that make more horsepower. Premium fuel is the best for an Acura vehicle based on the manufacturers recommendation. However, I believe there are many fully loaded Honda models within that year range that are compatible with regular fuel however. Hope this helps and best of luck.

3. Which Acura model is suitable for regular gas