Q: Where would I be able to get a professionals help from? Besides the dealership. I have water in my trunk, not the seal.

Water and my trunk and I don't think it's the seal. Maybe coming in from the tail light. What kind of shop can figure this out and fix it. Besides the dealership; they are expensive!

I just had a similar issue with a really substantial, and long standing, tail light water leak on a 1999 Nissan Sentra. High quality silicone sealant worked perfectly to create a bone dry environment once again. Typically the the taillights have to removed, all surfaces carefully cleaned and then the parts are re-applied using the sealant. If the leak is in the taillights, or indeed any location, any certified mechanic from YourMechanic can resolve this very nicely for you. You can request service using YourMechanic’s appointment request page and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Where would I be able to get a professionals help from? Besides the dealership. I have water in my trunk, not the seal.