3. Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Q: What happens if I don't replace knock sensor?

The knock sensor on the engine is there to detect for an engine noise from pre ignition (pining) normally. This is so the computer can advance the ignition timing to the maximum it can without the engine pinging. This gives...

Q: Loss of power and stalling when braking.

Having your car stall on you when you are trying to brake can be a frustrating and dangerous experience. Your RPMS dropping low and your vehicle stalling can be caused by a few different problems. The issue may be due...

Q: Excess Vibration Front Wheels; knocking sound when going over bumps

What you are describing sounds like a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...