Q: Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Relapsment

The cabin air filter is located under the passenger side or right side of car windshield wiper cowl panel.

3. Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Q: Oil light on and dinging sound, oil is a quart low, engine running good

If you can, then top off the oil from being low. If the light does not go out, then see if you hear any abnormal engine noise. If the engine is making a rattling or any other abnormal noise then...

Q: How do I set the height of the trunk?

The trunk can be set to a specific height that best fits you. To set the trunk, follow these steps: 1. Open the trunk fully. 2. Move the trunk to the desired height. 3. Press and hold the button on...

Q: Do subaru outbacks tend to have wheel bearing issues?

If you only get the noise when coasting then you may have uneven wear on the tires. I would suggest to have tires rotated first to see if noise changes and if it does then you may need new tires...