Q: Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Relapsment

The cabin air filter is located under the passenger side or right side of car windshield wiper cowl panel.

3. Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Q: Changing the camshaft position sensor

You do not need to do anything special when replacing camshaft sensor. If you want a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and replace the cam sensor for you. You will need to clear the codes for the computer...

Q: Q: Heater not always blowing heat

The lack of heat being generated by your system may indicate a clogged heater core. The [heater core]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-is-not-working-inspection) is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this...

Q: I Had my oil changed on 5/28/16. On 5/31/16 the check engine light came on. On 6/5/16 the low oil pressure turn off engine came on

Hello, From what you describe it would not appear to me that something went wrong during your oil change. If the level is correct on the dipstick and the engine runs and sounds okay, then it is probably something else....