Q: Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Relapsment

3. Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Q: Car revs fast and accelerates by itself

The cruise control on this car has been recalled to fix a problem of accelerating when the cruise control is activated, and unable to control speed properly. If this is not be your problem, it could be something as simple...

Q: I got 150000 on my 2011 sho when should I change my timing chain?

Hi Robert. Thanks for writing in today. Although it's vital to change belts and hoses on a regular interval (as they are designed to wear), there is no recommended replacement for a timing chain. In theory, the timing chain should...

Q: P0171 Code comes on, Car is sputtering in the morning.

There are a couple technical bulletins for your car addressing an issue where the injector wires are not connecting to each injector correctly. It's a possible that they are crossed in your case. The other bulletin says to clean the...