Q: Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Relapsment

3. Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Q: My trunk lid keeps rattling/shaking when I drive it on a bumby road and it's very loud.

Hi there. It sounds like you have either a latch problem or a trunk adjustment problem. There could be worn or bent components in the latch assembly causing the concern. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to...

Q: How do I disconnect automatic locking mode?

To disconnect automatic locking mode, simply unbuckle the seat belt and allow it to fully retract.

Q: Q: Battery light is on

Hi, this comes up often. Your car battery light being on is an indication that your engine is not getting enough energy. This could be because of a malfunctioning alternator or a battery going bad. I suggest having a certified...