Q: Where will I locate the cabin air filter

Relapsment

The cabin air filter is located under the passenger side or right side of car windshield wiper cowl panel.

Q: 08 jaguar blows cold air but while at a stop starts blowing semi cool air had service no leaks told it was fans not working / but

If the condenser fans are not working properly, the effect that you are describing (delivered air not as cold at idle) will occur. The condenser fans provide the air flow that is necessary to remove a lot of the heat...

Q: Can I use an engine from an F-150 in a Ford Explorer?

During certain model years, the F-150 and Explorer both used a 4.6L engine. I checked the factory part numbers for the engine assemblies and they are different. So, while the engines might be basically the same, you will likely encounter...

Q: How do I know if my blower motor or blower motor resistor is bad?

Hi Johnny. About 90% of the time, the problem is the resistor as opposed to the blower motor. A professional mechanic would complete an electrical test to determine if power is being sent through the resistor to determine which one...