Q: Where to buy a radio with a casette player for a '96 Celica

I'm in Europe and I need to find a radio with a casette player for a '96 Celica. Could you please recommend me an American site where I can find it. It's getting hard to. Thanks.

Go to junkyards. There are tons of them on junkyards. One of the first things I do when I get racked cars is take the radio system out, put it inside in the garage so it doesn’t get ruined in the rain, and they’ve got tons of them at junkyards. In the US, there are tons of those things and they go for like 50 bucks there. People don’t pay much for them. You may have some luck at a nearby junkyard, or you could potentially find a used one being sold on a commerce website like eBay.com

3. Where to buy a radio with a casette player for a '96 Celica