Q: Where should Children be seated?

Where should Children be seated?

A: Carrying your family safely on the road sho...

Carrying your family safely on the road should be a top priority. While driving safely is definitely important, it’s just as important that you seat your Children correctly. Remember these rules:

• Never carry an infant or child on your lap in a moving vehicle.

• All child seats must be installed correctly.

• Never put a child seat in the front seat. It risks injury if the air bag deploys.

• Nissan recommends that no child under 13 be allowed to ride in the front seat.

• Never use one seat belt for two Children, or for a child and an adult.

• Anchor points should be used to properly secure child seats.

• Anchor points are not designed to work with adult restraints.

• Never drive with an unsecured child seat, even if the seat is not occupied.