Q: Q: Where should Children be seated?

Where should Children be seated?

3. Q: Where should Children be seated?

Q: my car engine is smoking. can I safely drive it to dealer? (10 miles)

It depends on the source of the smoke. If the vehicle is overheating, any use could quickly ruin the engine. If the smoke is from engine oil dripping onto a hot exhaust manifold, you could end up with an engine...

Q: Car cranks but doesn't turn over; battery and starter replaced within last 1-2 months

Hi there. The best option to accurately diagnose why your Nissan is having difficulty starting is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection. This is what should have been completed prior to replacing...

Q: Q: How do I adjust the shoulder belts height?

The height of the shoulder belt on the front seats can be adjusted to fit you best. Before driving, you should always adjust the shoulder belt so that the belt runs over your shoulder, and not around your arm or...