Q: Where is the tps on my 1992 Isuzu truck? 2.3 4 cyl. Standard transmission

I can't find the location of my throttle position sensor on my 1992 Isuzu pick up

The TPS is mounted on the throttle body inline with the throttle shaft. It will have a three wire connection. Feel free to contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, if you need some assistance with the replacement of your throttle position sensor. Good luck.

• Where is the tps on my 1992 Isuzu truck? 2.3 4 cyl. Standard transmission