Q: Where is the tps on my 1992 Isuzu truck? 2.3 4 cyl. Standard transmission

I can't find the location of my throttle position sensor on my 1992 Isuzu pick up

The TPS is mounted on the throttle body inline with the throttle shaft. It will have a three wire connection. Feel free to contact a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, if you need some assistance with the replacement of your throttle position sensor. Good luck.

3. Where is the tps on my 1992 Isuzu truck? 2.3 4 cyl. Standard transmission