Q: Where is the sensor for speed compensated volume on 2002 chevy Silverado

No sound from the speakers when I turn a corner and there is outside noise the sound tries to work I thought maybe the sensor for the speed compensated volume may be bad

It sounds like there could be a loose connection somewhere behind your radio within the dash. I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to test your radio to determine if everything is connected properly.

3. Where is the sensor for speed compensated volume on 2002 chevy Silverado