Q: Where is the port located to charge my AC? (low side)

The AC port inside the engine compartment is located on the high side (not good to charge) ----the AC port located on the underside of the car (near the radiator) is the low side---but the charging port is too big to attach the charging kit I bought from Auto Zone---any suggestions?

Hi, thanks for writing in. All AC ports are the same size. The high side is larger than the low side. You should look on the top passenger side. More than likely it will be closer to the canister commonly called the dryer. There are many applications of where it will be found however most times it will be closer to the firewall. Hope this helps and best of luck!