Q: Where is the multi box?

Where is the multi box?

The multi box is an extra storage compartment, located directly in front of your shifter. To open the multi box, lift the lever on the box’s lid up.

3. Where is the multi box?

Q: Car makes noise at high speeds, speedbumps, and potholes

The first thing that comes to mind are wheels and tires. Do you have aftermarket wheels? Did you increase the diameter? If they increase the track, or width, from left to right, then it sounds like the wheels are contacting...

Q: Q: How do I stow the third row seats?

The third row seats can be stowed to add extra storage space to your vehicle. To stow the seats, follow these easy steps: 1. Make sure no objects are on the seat, or in front of it. 2. Make sure...

Q: Need to know if I should replace my turbo or not

Hi, thanks for writing in. The turbo system is comprised of several different components. Without knowing the exact trouble code, it would be hard to guess at what is going on. There could be a bad sensor, a leaking intake...