Q: Where is the multi box?

Where is the multi box?

A: The multi box is an extra storage compartme...

The multi box is an extra storage compartment, located directly in front of your shifter. To open the multi box, lift the lever on the box’s lid up.

Q: Omg help

Hi there: Honestly, there are multiple issues possibly going on with your Hyundai that are causing the starting issues you're experiencing. However, the best way to start the diagnosis is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your home...

Q: What interior storage options do I have?

You can store all kinds of personal items throughout the cabin for easy access. Besides the glove box, which can store maps or other paperwork, you have other places to store specific items. The door features a place for...

Q: Car heat is cold until I add water and over heating with out telling me

Hello, thank you for writing in. There seems to be an issue that we need to take on first and foremost. This is the fact that you are having to add coolant to the system. This means the coolant is...