Q: Where is the multi box?

Where is the multi box?

The multi box is an extra storage compartment, located directly in front of your shifter. To open the multi box, lift the lever on the box’s lid up.

3. Where is the multi box?

Q: How do I fast forward and rewind a CD?

When listening to a CD, you can easily skip forward or backwards within a song. To fast forward, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind, press and hold the Track button for more than...

Q: How do I use the front header bar?

The front header bar functions as a header rail in the pickup box. These help manage and store cargo. To use the front header bar. Attach cleats from side rail through the access window. Slide them side to side...

Q: My car idles roughly and wants to die when I give it gas what could this be?

With this kind of engine issue, I would imagine that your Check Engine Light is on, indicating that the built in diagnostics have logged and error and a diagnostic trouble code. It will be important to know these codes to...