Q: Where is the map sensor on a 1999 cadilliac catera with a 3.0 l engine

I am trying to find the location of the MAP Sensor on a cadillac catera with a 3.0 lit engine.

Hi There, The MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensor should be located just in front of the throttle position sensor toward the back of the left side of the engine (assuming you are standing in front of it facing it). If you have access to a volt meter, I would recommend testing it for power. It should read ~1.5 volts on the return signal green wire and ~4.5 volts and wide open throttle. If this checks out fine, then this likely points to a vacuum leak.

3. Where is the map sensor on a 1999 cadilliac catera with a 3.0 l engine