Q: Where is the location of the starter on this 2.2 engine?

need to know so can change out

3. Where is the location of the starter on this 2.2 engine?

Q: My tail or Tag lights aren't working

Hi Cristina. The rear lights are typically powered by an electrical relay, that supplies power to individual lights as input is received from the accessory module. For example, when you turn on the headlights, a signal from the module sends...

Q: I want to change from automatic to standard transmission on my 84' chevy c10.

Hi there. Unfortunately this is not a service one of our mobile mechanics could offer, so we're not able to offer a quote or estimate. In regards to whether or not it can be done, the answer is "maybe". If...

Q: What is a normal sitting at a light coolant temp. Been going up to 218

Normally, the indicator (or pointer) on the engine temperature gauge should be in the "center", or lower. If your cooling gauge has numbers, the acceptable operating range is 195 to 215 degrees. Above or below that range, in normal engine...