Q: Where is the location of the starter on this 2.2 engine?

need to know so can change out

3. Where is the location of the starter on this 2.2 engine?

Q: When I drive a lightning bolt light comes up on the dashboard and the car loses power

The lightning bolt symbol comes up when the computer detects that there is an issue with the vehicle's electronic throttle system. Your vehicle is equipped with a throttle plate that is controlled electronically, and receives its input from the accelerator...

Q: Engine Swap from 1981 1400cc to 4g63.

Hi there. You can swap the engine from a 1981 model to a 1997 model, but you will have to swap the entire power plant, the engine, the transmission, and all of the electronics including the exhaust system through the...

Q: I went to Auto Zone to get the code on my check engine light, is it the same as going to an auto shop?

Hi there. That is probably the same code you would receive from a repair facility. However, that does not provide a diagnosis. The code is only used as a direction for the diagnosis. The computer monitors operating parameters against a...