Q: Where is the location of the CSM?

On my 2002 Mercury Cougar the PCM relay blew I changed it out with a horn relay I shut it off went to start it and I heard that really blow I jumped it with two wires for couple days and then I got in it one day and nothing all of my lights my windows everything works but when you go to click it over to start absolutely dead silent nothing I plugged in the diagnostic machine it says that my ECM is defective and to change out the CSM and try again troubleshoot it again please help what do I do

Hi there. The safety module (also known as the fuel pump driver module) is located behind the left rear trim panel behind the drivers seat next to the rear seat bottom cushion. If you need further assistance with the safety module, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Where is the location of the CSM?