Q: Where is the Heating A.C. door actuators2 Lesabre Custom with manual control.

Where is the Temperature A.C. door actuators located in a 2002 Lesabre Custom with manual control is it behind the radio under the dash or behind the glove box?

It is attached to the HVAC assembly behind the glove box. Sometimes you can remove the glove box and access it and other times you will need to remove a good portion of the dash. This is determined on a case by case basis. Small differences from year to year will make the difference.

The HVAC assembly houses the blower motor and all the doors that direct air throughout the cabin. There are several actuators attached to the air box. The best way to be sure you are removing the correct one is to compare the wire colors at the connector. Depending on which HVAC assembly you have, you might have two blend door actuators in the case of a vehicle with temperature control on the drivers and passengers side of the car.

There are ten total wires between the two actuators, so you will need to get access to a wiring diagram to be sure you are removing the correct actuator.

I will have customer service contact you to make sure we send a technician with the correct tools and skill set to help you with this.

Thanks for your question!

3. Where is the Heating A.C. door actuators2 Lesabre Custom with manual control.